Paper 2 Instructions
The Paper 2 exam booklet contains 4 unseen questions, with a cover page. The cover page text includes the following instructions. These instructions are relevant for both higher and standard level students of the Literature course and the Language and Literature course.
- Do not open this exam until instructed to do so.
- Answer one of the four essay questions only. You must base your answer on two of the works you have studied and compare and contrast these works in response to the question.
- You may not bring copies of the literary works that you have studied into the exam room.
- The maximum number of marks that you can earn for this exam is 30.
- You have 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete this exam, after 5 minutes of silent reading.