Deep Dive: Paper 2
English A: Language and Literature
online | € 250 | 2 x 1.5 hours of training | 13-14 April 2023, 16:00-17:30 (Berlin time)
- This live online workshop is appropriate for IBDP Language and Literature teachers of all levels of experience. The guiding questions for this workshop include:
- What do model Paper 2 responses look like?
- What errors do students commonly make on Paper 2?
- How can students develop the necessary skills and best prepare for Paper 2?
- How can students harness the potential of ChatGPT in a fair way?
The workshop leader, Brad Philpot, is the author of English A: Language and Literature and English B (both with Cambridge University Press). He is an experienced workshop leader and examiner.
The workshop consists of 2 x 90 minutes of instruction, discussion and break-out activities. Sessions are held on 13-14 April 2023 from 16:00 to 17:30 Central European Summer Time.
The number of participants is limited to 20 participants. Recordings of each session and downloadable content will be made available to participants.
The workshop fee is € 250 (excl. VAT if applicable).
Participants will receive a digital Philpot Education certificate afterwards. This workshop is not endorsed by the IB.