This live online workshop
is appropriate for IBDP Language and Literature teachers of all levels of experience. The guiding questions for this workshop include:
- What do top-level HL essays look like?
- How can teachers help students formulate meaningful lines of inquiry?
- How can teachers help students structure their HL essay?
- How can students use these structures to avoid issues with plagiarism?
- How can students and teachers harness the potential of ChatGPT in a fair way?
The workshop leader, Brad Philpot, is the author of English A: Language and Literature and English B (both with Cambridge University Press). He is an experienced workshop leader and examiner.
The workshop consists of 2 x 90 minutes of instruction, discussion and break-out activities. Sessions are held January 23 & 25, 2024 from 16:00 to 17:30 Central European Time.
The number of participants is limited to 12 participants. Recordings of each session and downloadable content will be made available to participants.
The workshop fee is €250 (excl. VAT if applicable).
Participants will receive a digital Philpot Education certificate afterwards. This workshop is not endorsed by the IB.