Terms & Conditions
Not published to studentsCurrent
CopyrightThis site is owned by Philpot Education B.V. Unless otherwise stated, all material, together with its arrangement, is the property of Philpot Education. As such, it is protected by copyright and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property. If you believe that any material on this website infringes any copyright that you own or control, please contact us.
- A subscription to a Support Site entitles a registered user to access the unlocked site for 365 days from the time of payment or activation of the subscription license. After this period, the subscription will automatically expire and be unlinked from the user’s account or reactivated after re-enrollment and payment by the user. A notification will be sent via email 2 weeks prior to expiration.
- A registration to an online workshop entitles a registered user to access the workshop webpage indefinitely from the time of payment or activation of the license.
- A registered user receives a unique Philpot Education account via email after successful registration via http://store.philpot.education and receipt of payment.
- A Philpot Education account login exists of a unique email address and a password, which can be reset at any time via: http://philpot.education/login/forgot_password.php
- A Philpot Education account can be linked to one or multiple products (workshop resources or Support Sites) at the same time.
- Access to the Philpot Education products can be purchased via http://store.philpot.education Prior to expiration of a subscription, users will receive an email with the option to resubscribe. If no action is taken, the subscription will be terminated.
- A user account can only be accessed on device at a time.
- All materials on the site are under copyright of Philpot Education and should not be distributed (copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted, or transmitted) in any way, except for use within your school for the period of the subscription.
- Materials on the site shouldn’t be adapted or used for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use.
- New subscribers may request a refund within 7 days of activation of their subscription, by contacting us with an explanation of the complaint.
- All information relevant to subscriptions is stored on AWS in the UK. This server uses encryption and conforms to the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We only require a first name, last name and an email address in order to set up a Philpot Education account.
- In order to fulfill a transaction the purchaser is asked to submit full contact details. According to EU law, the VAT for digital products is calculated based on the purchaser’s location (Art. 44 of the EU VAT Directive)
- We do not store credit card information.
- We do not sell or share any information from our users with third parties.
- If an account has been inactive for 1 year it will be removed from our database.
- Users can control their profile settings, including notification and forum preferences when logged in to the website http://philpot.education/login.
- Users can exercise their right of access, rectification, and erasure by contacting us directly.